Google ADS

بينا

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Another Complain from BMW agent in Egypt

Bavarian automotive is the worst agent in Egypt ever and the poorest customer service. 
I wont mention the lousy quality of service served to our cars nor the exaggerated prices of the spare parts. 
I own a BMW X3 (unfortunately) car 2000CC, the car model is 2014. The car mileage to date is 136000. All my service and maintenance is done on time through the agent. I never added even water to the windshield outside of the agent (Bavarian automotive). 
Since day one i am facing issues with the quality of finishing yet i wont mention now. 
Starting this year and specifically in April i started to face many issues and technical breakdowns with my car. Started one day by a sudden electronic breakdown that ended up that the car could not start up the engine. 
As usual i consulted their mobile service then we transferred the car to the agent who informed me that there is a failure in the motor control unit that should be replaced. After long negotiations BMW AG and BMW Egypt agreed to pay 50% of the total cost and i paid a total of 65kEGP for my share of the control unit in addition to battery and suspension and i received the car after 2 months parked at the agent for maintenance. 
Almost One month after (in August) and while driving my car i found another electronic failures and as usual i consulted the mobile service who advised that i should go to the agent immediately. I transferred the car to the agent snd upon diagnosis they informed me that the full transmission (gearbox) has to be changed!!!!!  
Full transmission for a BMW car with only 130000 km consumed and under normal driving conditions and routine maintenance performed on time. 
The cost of the transmission is 200000 EGP excluding labor cost and taxes !!!!!
Regardless of the exaggeration price again, is it normal that such type of car is replacing a full transmission after 100000 km?? Under normal driving behaviors???
I asked them if this could be caused by me they told me no and the checked the oil level as well abd was ok. 
Based on this I asked them to totally cover its cost yet they refused and are doing the same of trying getting the same process of sharing the cost with a maximum of 50%
My concern is:
Is it logic to own such a type of luxurious car and very expensive while being sent to agent every now and then?
Is it logic to have such type of failures and breakdowns every now and then and changing a full transmission after 100000 km?
Is it normal that i pay around 100000 EGP for something that is totally not my mistake???
For this i sent a complaint to BMW AG, filed a police report and will go to consumer protection too. 
Regards

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...